Plastic reusable packaging from Kiva Container improves the flow of product along the medical supply chain. Improved material traceability, reduced risk of product damage, improved cleanliness and enhanced supply chain performance.
For over 25 years, Kiva Container has lead the way in reusable packaging for an increasingly demanding and growing medical device industry. Reusable corrugated plastic and thermoformed packaging drives value at every point of the supply chain, which includes manufacturing, work-in-process, inbound part shipments, device storage, finished product storage, distribution, and direct deliveries.
Medical packaging we’ve designed and fabricated includes:
- Dental instrument handling trays
- Dental implant kit packaging
- Organ and live tissue transport kits
- Integrated variable temperature transport systems
- Pharmacy shelf picking bins
- One time use Tyvek lidded surgical instruments tray
- Medical ESD packaging for Cochlear Implant Technology
- Freeze and low-temperature vial handling systems
Give us a call and ask about our in-stock supply of FDA-approved material, as well as, specialized FDA-approved ESD material!