CORRUGATED PLASTIC FABRICATION ENCOMPASSES TAKING A FLAT SHEET, THEN DIECUTTING, FOLDING, AND WELDING IT INTO A COST EFFECTIVE, CUSTOM PACKAGING ANSWER FOR YOUR NEEDS.
Used to make totes, bins, divider sets, recycle bins and even simple pads, corrugated plastic is a practical option to traditional paper corrugated when re-usability or cleanliness is an issue.
Added to the mix of established corrugated designs is the ability to set the box up with the added rigidity of wire reinforcement, welding and proprietary flat welding.
Is re-usability a viable concern? The United States Postal Service is the standard bearer when it comes to defining re-usability. The totes (CPP P/N NE.181311) that you have seen around (some probably in your own mailroom…) outlasted the comparable solid fiber nestable tote 20 to 1, at a little over 4 times the cost. Bottom line, there was a 75% reduction in the cost per use – don’t you wish that all government programs worked that well?
- Die cutting
- Sonic welding
- Flat welding
- Aluminum railing
- Wire frames (wire reinforced)
- Custom formed handles
- Complete manufacturing to assembly
- Cleaning and bagging
- 4 color silk screen printing
- Grommet Installation
- Deep Grommet (up to 15 inches deep)
- Stacking corners
- Secondary routing and trimming processes
- ESD coating processes
- Custom wire handles
- Material thicknesses from 2mm – 10mm
- Stock colors of blue, black, white
- Special colors occasionally stocked, usually custom ordered
- Any color available (PMS match available)
- ESD conductive material in stock
- ESD anti-static coated blue in stock